PFA Heat Shrink Tubing and Sleeving
is a solution for applications that require a very high working temperature.
The exceptional difference to FEP is that whilst the maximum continuous working temperature is 260°C, the shrinking temperature is only 110°C.
This means our PFA heat shrink sleeving should be selected for applications where a higher working temperature than FEP is required, as it can be safely shrunk over temperature sensitive materials without causing damage. Couple this property with its transparency, total UV resistance, and non-stick nature and you have a very unique material.
- Virtual total chemical and solvent resistance.
- Working temperature from 200°C to +260°C.
- Remains flexible at cryogenic temperatures.
- Very low coefficient of friction.
- Non-stick surface.
- Extremely high electrical resistance.
- Very low dielectric loss at high frequencies.
- Total resistance to UV radiation.
- Naturally non-inflammable.
- Any diameter can be made to order.
If you'd like help or wish to discuss using an FEP or PTFE heat shrink sleeving, then please contact our knowledgeable customer service team on +44 (0) 1285 762000 or email email@example.com
PFA heat shrink can be thermoformed to create closed end covers, and given its low shrink temperature of 110°C whilst retaining its maximum continuous working temperature of 260°C, it finds use in numerous temperature sensitive and chemically resistant applications.
Click on the following to get more information: