PVDF film has excellent resistance to creep and fatigue compared to many thermoplastics, but as a thin film remains flexible and transparent. Due to its tensile properties it's alo strong and tough.
PVDF film is available from stock in a thickness of 50 micron, with a standard roll width of 1220mm. Our PVDF film is also available to order in thicknesses from 0.01mm to 2.4mm.
- Excellent physical and mechanical properties
- Very high resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Very high transmittance of solar energy and excellent dielectric strength
- High transparency, excellent transmission of UV and visible rays with the lowest refractive index of all plastic film
- Resistance to weathering and stable to UV
Applications for PVDF Film
- Release films
- Chemical resistant tank linings
- Fuel cell seals
- Gas sample bags
PVDF film can be bonded to a variety of substrates inclusing itself and metals. It is also possible ot weld PVDF to itself.
Click on the following to get more information: